Bringing Home Animals. Religious Ideology and Mode of Production of the Mistassini Cree Hunters.
by Tanner, Adrian
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Memorial University of Newfoundland: Institute of Social and Economic Research., 1995 A very tight clean book, no marks or inscriptions.. White illustrated card covers with no marks or shelfwear. Appears unread.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Bringing Home Animals. Religious Ideology and Mode of Production of the Mistassini Cree Hunters.
- Tanner, Adrian
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Fifth Printing
- Institute of Social and Economic Research.
- Place of Publication
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Date Published
- Mistassin Idians Hunting Rites Ceremonies Social Economic Studies
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.