The British Invasion: The Music, The Times, The Era
by Miles, Barry
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., 2009. First printing. Tiny nick at heel of spine (paper lifted), else near fine. DJ wrinkled on ends of spine and ends of flap folds, else near fine. Note: heavy book - 303 pages.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Folio - over 12" - 15" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The British Invasion: The Music, The Times, The Era
- Miles, Barry
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- The British Invasion, Barry Miles
- Bookseller catalogs
- Music; History;
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]