Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Country Life, 1951. Good. 240 x 160mm, 189 pages. B/w photos, map. Book Condition: Good, mainly clean green cloth boards, a few marks to spine, tight binding, name/address on endpaper. Comments: The author describes the Norfolk Broads, it's people, characters, wildlife, it's rivers with an obvious love for the area.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Broadland Adventure
- J Wentworth Day
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Country Life
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]