The Brownies Book : A monthly magazine for children of the Sun [African American Children's Periodicles, 1920 to 1921]
by Du Bois, W. E. B. / William Edward Burghardt 1868 to 1963 Editor
- Good / Repint/No Dust Jacket
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Bound / Flex Cover / Reprint / FBRE, Ltd.: New York : Du Bois and Dill 1920 / 1921 762 pages, in two volumes. Paper / Soft cover reprint edition in very good or better condition, slight wear to edges. Overall good copy of this scarce title. Excellent source, informative and enjoyable reading. A good book to read and keep on hand. Or would make a great gift for the fan / reader in your life. Summary: African American stories and tales for children. Some previous owner marks. Facsimile Bound Reprint Edition. Clean and Unmarked Text. Soft Cover. Good / Repint/No Dust Jacket. Illus. by Fully Illustrated. Facsimile Bound Reprint Edition. Children's Literature.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Great Pacific Book Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Brownies Book : A monthly magazine for children of the Sun [African American Children's Periodicles, 1920 to 1921]
- Du Bois, W. E. B. / William Edward Burghardt 1868 to 1963 Editor
- Fully Illustrated
- Book condition
- Used - Good / Repint
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Clean and Unmarked Text
- New York : Du Bois and Dill 1920 / 1921
- Place of Publication
- A Bound / Flex Cover / Reprint / FBRE, Ltd.
- Negro Black American Afro Culture Excellent Source for in Depth Study. Poignent Research Material for Students and Academics. Delves Into This Subject with Fresh Ideas and Thoughts, a Good Read. Historical, Biograpical, Current Reference and Review. Help
- Facsimile Bound Reprint Edition
Terms of Sale
Great Pacific Book Co.
World Wide shipping, please call 805-643-8524 or email email@example.com for quote. Conditional return policy offered.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Great Pacific Book Co.
Selling books online since 1994.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.