The Buck Up Book : Third Edition
by Van Amburgh, F.(red) D(e Witt)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Buck Up Book : Third Edition
- Van Amburgh, F.(red) D(e Witt)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Third Edition
- The Silent Partner Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...