Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Broadway Books, August 1996. Trade Paperback. Very Good. Interior foxed, but no writing or signs of prior ownership. Spine straight, tight and uncreased. Covers clean and bright with some edge and corner wear. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 475 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist
- Roger Lowenstein
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Broadway Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- August 1996
- biography, business, capitalist, finance, financiers, investors, Warren Buffett
- Bookseller catalogs
- Economics; Biographies;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.