Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Oxford University Press, 1944. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good +/Very Good +. Ortega, Ignacio P.. New York: Oxford University Press, 1944. Tri-color (cream, black and red) jacket is clean with just a little browning and rubbing through the red along the spine edge. Top 1/8th of top edge of spine is worn away. Jacket looks great in its fresh mylar cover. Teal blue cloth covered boards are near fine and very clean. Previous owner's embossed stamp on ffep. Partially erased pencil "grade 8" also on ffep. Interior is spotless. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good +/Very Good +. Illus. by Ortega, Ignacio P..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Bullfighter's Son
- Chambers, Maria Cristina
- Ortega, Ignacio P.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Children's Literature, Young Adult literature
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]