Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Coronet, 1975. 1st Edition . Soft cover. Good. Paperback in Good Plus condition. Shelf wear, edges scuffed, surfaces a little scuffed but clean, light creasing to corners, 156 pages, clean and without inscriptions, binding tight, reading creases to the spine. Price includes standard postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cabbie Who Came in from the Cold
- Lee Dunne
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.