Cairo; Biography of a City
by Aldridge, James
- Extremely gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, faint soiling to boards, light spotting and soiling to fore-edges, very pale so
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Cairo; Biography of a City
- Aldridge, James
- Book condition
- Used - Extremely gentle rubbing to spine head and foot, faint soiling to boards, light spotting and soiling to fore-edges, very pale so
- Quantity available
- First edition (stated)
- Little, Brown
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]