Capital Investment and Financial Decisions
by Levy, Haim; Sarnat, Marshall
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Prentice Hall College Div, 1995-01-01. Paperback. Good. The binding is fairly clean with light shelf wear. The corners, hinges, and spine suffer from creasing. The outer edges are smudged. A few pages are highlighted and underlined but quite readable. FAST SHIPPING & FREE TRACKING!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Lovers Warehouse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Capital Investment and Financial Decisions
- Levy, Haim; Sarnat, Marshall
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Prentice Hall College Div
- Date Published
- X weight
- 44 oz
Terms of Sale
Book Lovers Warehouse
PAYMENT: All major credit cards accepted. Checks, or money orders by mail. Orders are usually shipped within one day of receipt of payment. Payment must be received within 10 day of placing order. RETURNS: If you are not fully satisfied that your order is in the same condition as we described, contact us within 7 days for a refund or exchange. Your order must be returned to Book Lover's Warehouse in the same condition in which it was received. Shipping is not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Johnson City, Tennessee
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Lovers Warehouse
We are a small, family owned business operating out of East Tennessee. We have a brick and mortar store located in Johnson City, TN and have been in operation for over 15 years. We appreciate your shopping with us!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...