Cat's Cradle: a Picture-book for Little Folk; cats by Louis Wain; rhymes by May Byron
by Byron, May Clarissa Gillington
- Good -
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Classic Books and Ephemera (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Cat's Cradle: a Picture-book for Little Folk; cats by Louis Wain; rhymes by May Byron
- Byron, May Clarissa Gillington
- Wain, Louis
- Book Condition
- Used - Good -
- Quantity Available
- Dodge Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Humor; Christmas; Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Classic Books and Ephemera
If the item is not as described, the buyer must contact us within 72 hours of their receipt of it. We will refund the full amount with the costs of return shipping within 24 hours of receipt of the item.
About the Seller
About Classic Books and Ephemera
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...