by DICKENS, CHARLES
- Almost No Wear/No Jacket
Prairie Village, Kansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Goblin Story of Some Bells that Rang An Old Year Out and A New Year In.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Glenn Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE CHIMES.
- DICKENS, CHARLES
- Book Condition
- Used - Almost No Wear
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- First Thomson Edition
- Hodder and Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- London and New York
- Date Published
- Christmas, Binding, Hugh Thomson
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Glenn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...