Chinese Aircraft China's Aviation Industry Since 1951
by Gordon, Yefim and Dmitriy Komissarov
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Berkshire Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Chinese Aircraft China's Aviation Industry Since 1951
- Gordon, Yefim and Dmitriy Komissarov
- Book condition
- Used - VG+/VG+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Hikoki Publications
- Place of Publication
- Manchester, England
- Date published
- 9781902109046, Aviation: China, Chinese aircraft
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military: Aviation;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Most of our books are oversized, and some orders may require additional shipping. If a book is lighter, we will adjust shipping prices downward.
California residents will be charged state sales tax.
About the Seller
About Berkshire Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in slightly better than Very Good Condition with a dust jacket that is in slightly better than Very Good Condition. Very...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.