Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Christmas in Biafra and Other Poems.
by Achebe, Chinua
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, NY:: Doubleday,, 1973.. First printing. Hardcover. VERY GOOD MINUS. Stated first printing. Hardcover in price clipped dust jacket; remainder spatter spray on lower page edges. Book presents as new but close inspection reveals very slight water damage to upper right rear corner, and cover bows out very slightly. Dust jacket is somewhat edgeworn and upper rear corner has dampstain. **We provide professional service and individual attention to your order, daily shipments, and sturdy packaging. FREE TRACKING ON ALL SHIPMENTS WITHIN USA.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Brentwood Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Christmas in Biafra and Other Poems.
- Achebe, Chinua
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD MINUS
- First printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- First printings;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Kinnelon, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Brentwood Books
Welcome to Brentwood Books! We are a two generation small family business. We offer a wide selection of interesting new and pre-owned books at great prices. Your book will be packed carefully and securely, and mailed to you very quickly. Whenever possible, we use clean recycled packaging.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]