Civil Liberties And Canadian Federalism. Alan B. Plaunt Memorial Lectures Carleton University March 19 And 21, 1959
by Scott. F.R
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto Canada: University Of Toronto Press, 1959 A Nice Solid Book, No Marks Or Inscriptions. Pale Green Cloth Covered Boards With Darker Green Title On Front. Spine And Top Of Boards Shelf Aged And Bumping At Tail Of Spine.Dj Is Complete In White And Green Panels With Contrasting Coloured Title And Details. , Chipping, Rubbing And Small Creasing But Not Price Clipped.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Civil Liberties And Canadian Federalism. Alan B. Plaunt Memorial Lectures Carleton University March 19 And 21, 1959
- Scott. F.R
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- University Of Toronto Press
- Place of Publication
- Toronto Canada
- Date Published
- Civil Liberties Canadian Federalism Alan B Plaunt Memorial Lectures
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The heel of the spine.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]