Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Clouds of Witness is a 1926 novel by Dorothy L. Sayers, the second in her series featuring Lord Peter Wimsey. It was adapted for television in 1972, as part of a series starring Ian Carmichael as Lord Peter. The film adaptation is more or less faithful to the book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Clouds of Witness
- Sayers, Dorothy L
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 5th Printing
- Date published
- Mystery, Lord Peter Wimsey
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]