Clutch Of Constables
by Marsh, Ngaio
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket; One tiny closed tear to unclipped DJ, slight slant to spine. ; Green cloth boards with gi
Blagoevgrad Region, Bulgaria
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Clutch of Constables is a detective novel by Ngaio Marsh; it is the twenty-fifth novel to feature Roderick Alleyn, and was first published in 1968. The plot concerns art forgery, and takes place on a cruise on a fictional river in the Norfolk Broads; the "Constable" referred to in the title is John Constable, whose works are mentioned by several characters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books in Bulgaria (BG)
- Seller Inventory #
- Clutch Of Constables
- Marsh, Ngaio
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket; One tiny closed tear to unclipped DJ, slight slant to spine. ; Green cloth boards with gi
- The Companion Book Club
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Book Club Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Murders And Mysteries;
Terms of Sale
Books in Bulgaria
We endeavour to describe our books accurately, but if you are dissatisfied in any way on receipt of order or wish to cancel the contract for any reason within seven days. The period to start the day after the date on which the goods are received, in which case please contact us to arrange the return and refund of the cost of the goods and delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. All returned goods should be packed to the same standard as sent. Unless we advise or you request otherwise, books are sent next working day, (often same day)by the method you selected on the check out page. This page also gives the shipping costs, if you have any queries or requirements about shipping please contact us before ordering. On occasion, very heavy books may require an additional shipping amount, if so we will contact you to agree this before the sale is processed.
About the Seller
About Books in Bulgaria
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]