The Clydesdale Flora: a description of the flowering plants and ferns of the Clyde District, arranged according to the natural orders, with a glossary of terms, and diagrams: With an appendix by the late Professor R. H. Paterson. With notes and an additional appendix by Thomas King.
by Hennedy, Roger
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Clydesdale Flora: a description of the flowering plants and ferns of the Clyde District, arranged according to the natural orders, with a glossary of terms, and diagrams
- Hennedy, Roger
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- 5th edition, revised
- Hugh Hopkins
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Small 8vo
- 0.00 lbs
- Botany, Scotland, Glasgow, Clydesdale
- Bookseller catalogs
- Natural HIstory; Scottish Enlightenment Soillseachadh na h-Alba;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....