A Colorado History: Third Edition
by UBBELOHDE, Carl; BENXON, Maxine; SMITH, Duane A
- Fair with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boulder, Colorado: Pruett Publishing Co.. Fair with no dust jacket. 1972. Trade Paper. Colo. history in a very used, but complete, softcover copy. With prev owners' stickers spine and endpapers. Edges stained, interior solid and intact. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Colorado History: Third Edition
- UBBELOHDE, Carl; BENXON, Maxine; SMITH, Duane A
- Trade Paper
- Book condition
- Used - Fair with no dust jacket
- Pruett Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Boulder, Colorado
- Date Published
- COLORADO, HISTORY
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]