Colum's Other Island: The Irish at Lindisfrarne
by Dunleavy, Gareth W
La Porte, Texas
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookmarc's (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Colum's Other Island: The Irish at Lindisfrarne
- Dunleavy, Gareth W
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Place of Publication
- Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Date Published
- Nofiction Non-fiction Culture Celtic Culture Saxon Culture Celtic-Saxon Culture Monastic Irish England Britain Culture Celtic-Saxon Council Whitby Lindisfarne Manuscript Manuscripts Cross Stone Crosses Stone Northumbria Codex Gospel Codexes Gospel Irish B
- Bookseller catalogs
- History: Europe; History: Europe / England; History: Europe / Ireland; History: Europe / European History; History: Europe / British Isles;
Terms of Sale
Bookmarc's has a 100% money back guarantee on books returned within 30 days of the date they are mailed to you and it is not as described.
NOTE: For International Orders (Any orders outside of the United States)
We regret that we are no longer able to cover the shipping costs for any international orders that are lost or damaged in transit. We are able to provide refunds for the book only.
Our shipping provider using United States Postal Service was recently acquired by Stamps.com which allows us to continue to purchase insurance on the book but not on the postage
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]