THE COMPLETE WRITINGS OF WILLIAM H. PRESCOTT-(Salesman's Sample Dummy)
by William H. Prescott
- VG++/No Jacket as Issued
Mansonville, Quebec, Canada
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- jakoll (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE COMPLETE WRITINGS OF WILLIAM H. PRESCOTT-(Salesman's Sample Dummy)
- William H. Prescott
- Book Condition
- Used - VG++
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket as Issued
- 1st Edition
- Merrill & Baker
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Payment must be received within 7 working days. Payments by cheque will be held 10 working days to clear. Full refund of purchase price only if item has been misdescribed as pertains to condition. Mailing costs non-refundable. Item must be returned in the same condition as it was originally sent out for refund conditions to apply.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.