Computers In The Medical Office: Sixth Edition
by Sanderson, Susan M
- as new
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes glossary and index. System requirements on accompanying computer disk.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A2zbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Computers In The Medical Office: Sixth Edition
- Sanderson, Susan M
- Book condition
- New As New
- Quantity available
- Sixth Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McGraw Hill Higher Education
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BZDB42 Medical offices Automation, MediSoft, MediSoft, Office Automation Problems and Exercises, Practice Management, Medical Problems and, Exercises, Office Management Problems and Exercises, Software Problems and Exercises Medicine & Health; Medical
Terms of Sale
When ordering books especially textbooks it is best to determine the correct ISBN number before placing the order. If you are unsure about an item email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 859-748-0224 and we will be happy to assist you with your purchase. Customers must receive prior authorization from A2zbooks before returning an item. All returned items must include the order number. This can be hand written, but please include the order number with the book. Items must be returned within 10 days from date received. Sealed and shrink wrapped items that have been opened by customer are non-returnable. Computer Software that has been opened is not eligible for return. Books must be returned in original condition. Items that are ordered incorrectly by customer are not eligible for return.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.