Cooking to Your Heart's Content: A Low-Cholesterol Cookbook for the Ordinary Kitchen
by Taylor, Barbara
- See description
Lukeville , Arizona
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fayettville AR, University of Arkansas Press, 1990, spiral-bound hardcover, 121 pp, first edition, first printing by numberline, Near Fine condition, laminated boards with card stock pages. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, slight spine end bumps. Mrs. Taylor's personal research after her husband's diagnosis with very high cholesterol levels. Dedicated to " everyone whose cholesterol test showed a count above two hundred and (who) is trying to get it down; and the family cooks who are attempting to feed the family healthy, tasty, and appetizing meals."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cooking to Your Heart's Content: A Low-Cholesterol Cookbook for the Ordinary Kitchen
- Taylor, Barbara
- Book condition
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.