Coup d'Oeil sur les Révolutions et sur la Réforme de la Médecine
by CABANIS, Pierre-Jean-Georges (1757-1808)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sylco bvba livres anciens - antiquarian books (BE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Coup d'Oeil sur les Révolutions et sur la Réforme de la Médecine
- CABANIS, Pierre-Jean-Georges (1757-1808)
- Book Condition
- Crapart, Caille et Ravier,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- An XII - 1804.
- philosophy sociology of medicine history of medicine histoire de médecine french science corvisart condorcet medical education
- Bookseller catalogs
- history of medicine;
Terms of Sale
Sylco bvba livres anciens - antiquarian books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Sylco bvba livres anciens - antiquarian books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...