Cover Her Face
by James, P.D
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cover Her Face is the debut 1962 crime novel of P. D. James. It details the investigations by her poetry-writing detective Adam Dalgliesh into the death of a young, ambitious maid, surrounded by a family which has reasons to want her gone - or dead. The title is taken from a passage from John Webster's The Duchess of Malfi: "Cover her face. Mine eyes dazzle; she died young."
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Page 1 Books
All merchandise guaranteed returnable within seven days of receipt with notification via e-mail or telephone. Shipping cost may be adjusted to include insurance and weight of book(s).
About the Seller
About Page 1 Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...