Creoledom: A Study of the Development of Freetown Society
by Porter, Arthur T
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Creoledom: A Study of the Development of Freetown Society
- Porter, Arthur T
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Freetown (Sierra Leone); Freetown, Sierra Leone; General; Social conditions; Social Science; Sociology
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...