Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, 1998. Fine.. Soft Cover. Fine/No DJ. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CRM - Cultural Resource Management - Volume 21, No. 4: Slavery and Resistance
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service
- Place of Publication
- Washington, DC
- Date published
- Selina Gray, Frederick Douglass, Quindaro Townsite
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]