CRUISING IN TROPICAL WATERS AND CORAL.
by Lucas, Alan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- CRUISING IN TROPICAL WATERS AND CORAL.
- Lucas, Alan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- International Marine
- Place of Publication
- Camden, Maine
- Date Published
- Cruising, Sailboats, Yachts, Coral reef, Navigation, Anchoring, Anchors, Trade winds, Tropical, Maintenance, Swimming, Diving, Health, Fishing, Cooking, Food preservation, Preserving, Fruits, Vegetables, Coconuts, Emergency repairs, Salvage, Survival.
- Bookseller catalogs
- History and Travel; Sailing & The Sea; Food & Drink;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is email@example.com) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 7 to 13 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 4 to 8 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL (During COVID): Standard (Tracked Mail): 18 to 25 Business Days - $200.00 U.S., Expedited (Xpress Mail): 13 to 15 Business Days - $300.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]