Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Firenze: Sadea, 1965. Small folio, pp. not numbered. In Italian. Bibliographic notes. With 29 large color photographs of the dome and its details. Two fold-out pages. Paper wraps. [Forma e colore 16.] Cover and leaves little creased at upper outer corners, cover slightly soiled, o/w a VG tight copy. Amazing and sometimes dizzying views of the dome, outside and inside.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Second Life Books Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LA CUPOLA DEL BRUNELLESCHI
- SANPAOLESI, Piero
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.