by BOYM, Constantin. With additional essays by Peter Hall and Steven Skov Holt
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Curious Boym.
- BOYM, Constantin. With additional essays by Peter Hall and Steven Skov Holt
- Pictorial laminated boards with a die cut cover.
- Book Condition
- New As New
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Princeton Architectural Press,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 222 pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...