Dale Chihuly: Chihuly: Glass.
by CHIHULY, Dale. Introduction by Linda Norden
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Pawtuxet Cove, RI): Dale Chihuly, 1982 Signed by Chihuly and inscribed : For Chuck My very best Chihuly 1984. First edition / First printing. Green cloth. Fine in a about fine dust jacket. Back panel of the jacket has a wrinkle in the laminate, which was common with this title. The first monograph on the artist, preceded only by by an exhibition catalogue for the Renwick Museum (1978).
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Dale Chihuly: Chihuly: Glass.
- CHIHULY, Dale. Introduction by Linda Norden
- Dale Chihuly
- Green cloth.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- Dale Chihuly,
- Place of Publication
- (Pawtuxet Cove, RI):
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Glass Art; z4;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...