Skip to content

Biblio logo: Used, Rare and Collectible Books for Sale

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy by Hooper, Dan - 2006-11-21
Click for full size

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

by Hooper, Dan

Book condition: New

Book Description

Smithsonian, 2006-11-21. Hardcover. New. Smithsonian Books/HarperCollins Publishers; New York, 2006. Hardcover. NEW. Fine, ...

We have 14 copies available starting at $1.00

No cover image available
Smithsonian. Hardcover. POOR. Noticeably used book. Heavy wear to cover. Pages contain marginal notes, underlining, and or highlighting. Possible ex library copy, with all the markings/stickers of that library. Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, and dust jackets may not be included.

Item Price
$1.00
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Hooper, Dan

  • Published : 2006-11-21
  • ISBN : 006113032x
  • Bookseller: Open Books
Smithsonian, 2006-11-21. Hardcover. Good. 0.9016 in x 8.9016 in x 6.2008 in. Removable tabs on some pages

Item Price
$1.60
No cover image available
HarperCollins Publishers. Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.

Item Price
$5.50
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos : In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Dan Hooper

  • Published : 2006
  • ISBN : 006113032X
  • Bookseller: ThriftBooks
HarperCollins Publishers, 2006. Hardcover. Very Good. Disclaimer:Missing dust jacket; May have limited writing in cover pages. Pages are unmarked. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.

Item Price
$7.11
No cover image available
UsedVeryGood. Excellent Condition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Item Price
$3.13
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Hooper, Dan

Smithsonian, 2006-11-21. Hardcover. Very Good. Hardcover in dust jacket, minor wear to jacket, binding tight and pages bright, a very nice copy!

Item Price
$7.48
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Dan Hooper

  • Published : 2006-12-01
  • ISBN : 006113032X
  • Bookseller: Ergodebooks
Smithsonian, 2006-12-01. Hardcover. Good.

Item Price
$14.59
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Hooper, Dan

Smithsonian, 2006-11-21. Hardcover. Very Good. 0.9016 in x 8.9016 in x 6.2008 in.

Item Price
$11.96
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos: In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy

Hooper, Dan

Smithsonian Books (DC), 11/21/2006. Hardcover. Used - Good. Used - good condition. For mass produced books with mulitiple editions the book on hand may not be edition listed. Please reach out with any questions about condition or edition.

Item Price
$14.40
No cover image available

Dark Cosmos. In Search of Our Universe's Missing Mass and Energy.

Hooper, Dan

  • Published : 2006
  • Edition : First Edition
  • ISBN : 006113032x
  • Bookseller: Lawrence Jones
New York: Smithsonian Books, 2006. xiii, 240pp, index, diagrams. Or boards in jacket. Near new. What we seemakes up only 5% of the universe- the remaining 95% is made up of dark matter and dark energy. Looks at what makes up the dark cosmos.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 8vo.

Item Price
AU$18.00