Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: St. Martin's Press, 1964. First edition, first printing . Hardcover. Review copy with eview slip laid in. Hugo nominee, 1965. Nebula nominee, 1964. Barron, Anatomy of Wonder 1987, 3-303. Fine in fine and bright dust jacket with the lightest of wear at spine panel ends.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Robert Gavora, Fine and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Pangborn, Edgar
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition, first printing
- St. Martin's Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- science fiction, fantasy, horror, supernatural
Terms of Sale
Robert Gavora, Fine and Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Robert Gavora, Fine and Rare Books
Robert Gavora, Fine and Rare Books has been a full-time mail order bookstore since 1984. Beginning with a small inventory of 400 books, we now have over 10,000 books. Though we do not have an open store, every year we exhibit at between 12 to 14 book fairs and events in the Western United States. All our books are listed on line and visitors are welcome by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]