A Day in the Jungle (Little Golden Book, No. 18)
by Janette Sebring Lowrey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Simon & Schuster, 1943. Hardcover. Acceptable. Readable copy. Pages may have considerable notes/highlighting. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Cover and binding are worn but intact. A reading copy in fair condition. No extraneous markings, with the exception of a signature on inside front cover. All pages are intact and bindning is strong. The spine is exposed. Wear to edges and corners. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]