Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Star Books, 1980. 1st thus . Soft cover. Near Fine. Near fine first UK printing. Paperback original. Binding square and tight. Internally unmarked save for old store stamp on inside back cover. No tears or creases. Minor wear to the edges. Novelization of the screenplay by Ronald Shussett and Dan O'Bannon.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dead and Buried
- Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st thus
- Star Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- horror, film, movie tie-in, novelization
Terms of Sale
Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books
Our store is located in the heart of Toronto\'s Little Italy. It's small but well stocked with new items arriving daily. A representative fraction of our total inventory is listed here at Biblio. Please feel free to contact us with specific requests or queries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially...[more]