by Steven Erikson
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Cheverie, Nova Scotia, Canada
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A fine first edition paperback with no spine creases, or remainder marks. Full number line with 1. Good straight tight bindings. Bottom edge has light staining. A very nice collectable copy
Deadhouse Gates is the second novel in Steven Erikson's epic fantasy series, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Deadhouse Gates follows on from the first novel, Gardens of the Moon and takes place simultaneously with events in the third novel Memories of Ice. The novel was first published in the United Kingdom as a trade paperback on 1 September 2000, with a mass-market paperback edition followed on 1 October 2001.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- JMC BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Deadhouse Gates
- Steven Erikson
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bantam Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Prices in Canadian Funds.
Shipping to the United States is 10$ Canadian funds via USPS media mail shipping
Canadian postage fluctuates greatly according to proximity, so email us for an accurate cost of shipping. GST is included in price for Canadian buyers. Returns within 7 days. We do not refund shipping.
All orders are processed promptly. Our goal is to ship your book(s) within 24 hours and notify you when we have done so - we always try to keep you informed. Enjoy your visit!
About the Seller
About JMC BOOKS
vist us at www.jmcbooksonline.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Number Line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...