Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pasadena: Upton Sinclair. 1920. First Edition; First Printing. Softcover. Wraps, a very good+ copy with creasing at top edge of front wrap and short tear at head of title page, with contributions by Bynner, E Carpenter, Eastman, Gilman, Keller, JC Powys, Sandburg, Sassoon, Sinclair, many more. Poems in tribute to Debs who was serving time in an Atlanta prison. ; 12mo 7" - 7½" tall; 99 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Debs and the Poets
- Le Prade, Ruth,ed
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Upton Sinclair
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Radical, Poetry, Eugene V. Debs
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]