Down the Long Table
by Birney, Earle
- Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
Amherst, Nova Scotia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- B-Line Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Down the Long Table
- Birney, Earle
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Printing
- Mcclelland & Stewart
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction Canada;
Terms of Sale
Return: If the book is not as described, we will refund cost of book and shipping. If for any reason the buyer does not want the book, even though it is as described, we will offer a refund minus shipping both ways (within 14 days).
About the Seller
About B-Line Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.