Of Dramatic Poesy and Other Critical Essays: In Two Volumes; Volume I only (Everyman's Library #568)
by DRYDEN, John
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London/ New York: Everyman's Library - J. M. Dent & Sons Ltd./E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.. Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1964. Hardcover. Volume 1 only of the two-volume edition of critical essays by the first Poet Laureat of England, John Dryden (1631-1700). This Everyman's Library edition edited, with an introduction by George Watson. This complete edition was first published in 1962, following the abridged edition of 1912. --- Full EL style 4 purple cloth-covered boards with gilt-stamped spine titling. Lavender jacket with image of Dryden on cover. Everyman's Library #568. --- With inked price on front free endpaper, else a firm, sound, bright copy. Jacket with minor edgewear, else very nice and in removable archival mylar protector.; 12mo (7 to 7-1/2 in. tall); xxvi, 279, 8, (2) (ads) pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Of Dramatic Poesy and Other Critical Essays: In Two Volumes; Volume I only (Everyman's Library #568)
- DRYDEN, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- Everyman's Library - J. M. Dent & Sons Ltd./E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- London/ New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Poetry; >>England, UK and UK History;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]