Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harcourt, Brace and World, 1939. Lightly soiled boards with Library taping on spine. Inside jacket flap is taped to front paste down. First free end paper torn out where library pocket probably used to be. 1966 printing. Pages still clean and fresh except for withdrawn stamp on top page edges.. Later Printing. Pictorial Cover. Ex-Library/No Jacket. Illus. by James Mac Donald . 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Juvenile.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- The Duke Decides
- Tunis, John R
- James Mac Donald
- Book condition
- Used - Ex-Library
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Later Printing
- Harcourt, Brace and World
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.