Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dune Messiah is a science fiction novel by Frank Herbert, the second in a series of six novels. It was originally serialized in Galaxy magazine in 1969. The American and British editions have different prologues summarizing events in the previous novel. The novels Dune Messiah and Children of Dune were adapted by the Sci-Fi Channel in 2003 into a mini-series entitled Frank Herbert's Children of Dune. In 2002, the Science Fiction Book Club also published the two novels in one volume.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookman & The Lady (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Dune Messiah
- Herbert, Frank
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Book Club Edition
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Bookman & The Lady
Returns, with a full refund, are accepted if there was an error in our description or if the item was damaged during transit. Please contact us before returning an item. If item was damaged during transit we will ask that you fill out a form so we can file an insurance claim. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
About the Seller
About The Bookman & The Lady
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]