Early Canada. A Collection of Historical Photographs By Officers of the Geological Survey of Canada.
by Hall, E
- Fair/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada: Canada Department of Energy, Mines and Resorces, 1972 Ex library with typical library marks. Many sepia and B/W photos taken from the late 1800's onwards. FFEP missing. Card covers covered in clear stick down plastic and show some chipping at edges.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Early Canada. A Collection of Historical Photographs By Officers of the Geological Survey of Canada.
- Hall, E
- Card Covers
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Canada Department of Energy, Mines and Resorces
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Canada History Geology Photos
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]