Ecclesiatical Courts Their Officials and Their Records
by Chapman, Colin R
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dursley England: Lochin Publishing, 1992 A very tight clean book in near fine condition. No Jacket as published. . No marks or inscriptions. Yellow card covers with sketched black historic picture on front. and black title on spine. No reading marks or creases.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ecclesiatical Courts Their Officials and Their Records
- Chapman, Colin R
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Lochin Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Dursley England
- Date Published
- Ecclesiastical Legal System Courts Procedures Sentences Records
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]