Economy, Difference, Empire. Social Ethics for Social Justice.
by Dorrien, Gary
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Columbia University Press, 2010 A very clean tight book, appears hardly read. No marks or inscriptions Green cloth covered boards with black lettering on spine. DJ is complete. Small bump to tail of spine on book and dj otherwise in near fine condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Economy, Difference, Empire. Social Ethics for Social Justice.
- Dorrien, Gary
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Second Printing
- Columbia University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Social Conditions Justice United States 21st Century
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The heel of the spine.