Ecstasies : Deciphering the Witches' Sabbath
by Carlo Ginzburg, Raymond Rosenthal (Trans.)
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Pantheon Books, 1991. Appears Unread. Light rubbing to DJ, still Fine. Keeping the book itself from Fine, is bumping to front board top edge (see scan).. First American Edition, First Printing. Hard Cover, Cloth Spine. Near Fine/Fine. Illus. by Maps, Plate Section. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ecstasies : Deciphering the Witches' Sabbath
- Carlo Ginzburg, Raymond Rosenthal (Trans.)
- Maps, Plate Section
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First American Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pantheon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Occult, Witch, Witchcraft, Wicca, Goddess, Religion, Mysticism, Folk lore, Magic, Magick, Demonology, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Spells, Charms, Sabbat, Grimoire
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]