Edward Lear. The Cretan Journal.
by Fowler, Rowena (editor)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thylacine Fine Books (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Edward Lear. The Cretan Journal.
- Fowler, Rowena (editor)
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
Thylacine Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Please note Thylacine fine books is GST exempt.
About the Seller
About Thylacine Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]