THE EMPIRE OF FEAR
by Stableford, Brian M
2 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Sydney, New York, Tokyo, Toronto: Simon & Schuster, 1988. Octavo, boards. First edition. Signed by Stableford. Alternate history vampire novel. Runner-up for the 1989 Arthur C. Clarke Award for best novel. Anatomy of Wonder (2004) II-1066. A fine copy in fine dust jacket. (#4828)
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- L. W. Currey, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE EMPIRE OF FEAR
- Stableford, Brian M
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- London, Sydney, New York, Tokyo, Toronto
- Date Published
- Alternate Worlds; Biology; Mythology; Supernatural; Vampire Fiction
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Elizabethtown, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
We buy and sell rare, fine and collectible first edition books, magazines, letters and manuscripts in all fields of popular fiction, with an emphasis on science fiction, fantasy and utopian literature from the earliest times to end of the twentieth century. We are open to the public by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]