THE ENGLISH HUMORISTS OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
by William M. Thackeray
- Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harper and Brothers, 1853. first american edition. Hardcover. Good +. 5 x 8 in. Cloth boards. First US edition. Condition is GOOD+ ; covers clean, mild wear, spine very sunned. Binding tight. Text has foxing but is readable. Litr. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE ENGLISH HUMORISTS OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
- William M. Thackeray
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity available
- first american edition
- Harper and Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Criticism;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]