An Essay on the Fundamental Principles of Operative Occultism (To Accompany Three Oil Paintings by Mihran K. Serailian)
by Manly P. Hall
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
NY, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles CA: The Hall Publishing Co., N.d. (circa 1926). Some extremity wear, rubbing to boards. Sewn, blue cord binding tight (when found, binding is usually well shaken and loose due to the extremely large size). Small, previous owner on front free endpaper. Light toning.. First Edition. Cloth Spine & Corners/Boards. Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued. Illus. by Mihran K. Serailian. Elephant Folio - over 15" - 23" tall. Oversized Safely, Securely Packed. International, Expedited Please Inquire.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Essay on the Fundamental Principles of Operative Occultism (To Accompany Three Oil Paintings by Mihran K. Serailian)
- Manly P. Hall
- Mihran K. Serailian
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Hall Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles CA
- Occult, Occultism, Alchemy, Rosicrucianism, Religion, Mysticism, Metaphysics, Eastern Religion, Yoga, Third Eye, Chakras, Magic, Magick, Ceremonial Magic, Elemental, Black Magic, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Grimoire
- Elephant Folio - over 15" - 23" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.