Essays and Studies 1972, In Honour of Beatrice White, Being Volume Twenty Five of the New Series of Essays and Studies Collected for the English Association
by Dorsch, T. S. (editor)
- See description
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Skipton, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Essays and Studies 1972, In Honour of Beatrice White, Being Volume Twenty Five of the New Series of Essays and Studies Collected for the English Association
- Dorsch, T. S. (editor)
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- John Murray,
- Date Published
- William Shakespeare,Jacobean drama,Elizabeth drama,Geoffrey Chaucer,, Biblical translation,Eighteenth century literature,Beatrice White,, Festschrift,Essays and Studies - English Association
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...